domenica 4 maggio 2008

HEY random Italians on the street! That jacket looks REALLY fashionable, except last time I checked it was MAY?
But seriously, keep that coat on. You want a pair of gloves? I'd also suggest a hat. 73 degrees? BRR, motherfucker! That's coat weather. Even though you've probably been wearing that jacket since probably like, OCTOBER (I'm sorry, do you not own any other clothes?)

Well, just know that you're wearing Fendi or Gucci and at least you look really really good EVEN if you pass out on the pavement from the suffocation your (gorgeous, do I have to say it, really?) coat.

I kind of don't want to leave Milan, though. I've got two weeks left here before I start traveling around, and I was on the Navigli tonight and it was just buzzing. Totally alive--restaurants and gelato places open...there are so many eateries and aperitivo bars I want to try! Last night Ross, Amy, and I went to this place called Roialto (although not on the Navigli [the canals] and it was AWESOME. Seriously--you pay 7 or 8 euro for a drink and there are food stations EVERYWHERE--cheese, meats, pastas, seafood--I got a little sashimi and AN OYSTER. I almost got another one but the guy ran out RIGHT before me, so Ross gave me his. It was pure bliss. I can't wait to go back.

I may or may not be avoiding writing about Vincenzo Bellini IN Italian...

For your enjoyment:

http://xkcd.com/418/

Nessun commento: