mercoledì 14 maggio 2008

updates

Here's my post-program traveling plans:

May 15-20: Rome and Tuscany
May 20-22: Milan
May 22-29: London
May 29-June 3: Barcelona
June 3-7: Croatia
June 7-11: Slovakia
June 11-15: Milan

There will be photos and links to my facebook albums. Here's a like to the most recent of photos from Berlin:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2039435&l=a21d3&id=10402388


I want to know how people are doing. Everyone. Please email me, send me a myspace message, or email me (paulu20t@mtholyoke.edu, or if you know the gmail one go for it). I feel so out of it these days--after studying for exams that I don't really care about, packing, running errands, and spending my last quality time with a lot of people, AND sitting around being overwhelmed--today I asked my roommate what happend in Myanmar and she was like "who are you?"
Well. An idiot, clearly. :] So if I didn't know about the huge cyclone that hit Myanmar, then I probably don't know how you are doing. I'm going to have a LOT of leisure time these next few weeks (and probably some good wi-fi), so please feel free to drop a line...

Nessun commento: